Wednesday 22 August 2018

1800-Military-Spec-Now


There was quite a queue at the watch shop earlier; and being the busybody investigative chap that I was, I went over to take a look. Turned out that business was pretty good, and the salesperson whom attended to me informed that today's crowd was the buying type. Many were taking the opportunity to buy with 0% GST and SST, before the 10% SST takes effect in circa 1 week's time.

There was a bit of a pasar malam feel as people were just choosing and buying. I asked the salesperson if there was any Bell & Ross ceramic pieces from the Military Spec (MS), and he exclaimed that I was in luck as he had 2 pieces in the shop. He brought the said pieces to me as per the following :


I had to give a chuckle, as the Green MS was the very same piece that I have in my collection. Both pieces were selling at RM15,500 at the interim tax-free period, and would likely be adjusted to RM17,050 come September.




Since I already have the Green MS above, I might just grab a piece of the Camo MS to add into my collection. Readers might know how large the Bell & Ross box was, so I don't want to buy it just yet. I have 2 movies here today; so would likely get this piece after the movie.

And if any of you would like to have the Green MS on the cheap, I am still on the fence about letting go the Green MS @ https://andywristwatches.blogspot.com/2018/07/wts-bell-ross-br03-92-2-pieces-available.html, so you could just grab it on the cheap at RM10,000 with a great serial no. and a valid manufacturer warranty still in place.








No comments:

Post a Comment