Saturday 11 August 2018

Speedy Party and A Quick Flip


So I had a small #SpeedyTuesday appreciation night at the pool cafe last night, and both my Speedy Panda found new collectors whom would loved them for the special pieces that they were. That's the great part with the Speedy community- there's just so much love for these pieces; and Speedy Panda was the icing on the cake. Once you've gone the Panda way, you would not be easily tempted to go back to the regular black dial.


And lo and behold, a chap e-mailed me this morning to ask about the CK2998 Pulsometer. While I don't think that the collector whom got the piece from me would be flipping it anytime soon, it was good to know that its value had increased yet again overnight. If he wanted to, he could flip it and get a few thousand worth of profit; plus the 2 bonuses associated with my piece ought to fetch an even higher price than market.

And that's the cool part about this hobby- I like meeting watch collectors and since I get watches from ADs on a monthly basis to maintain the relationship, I would also tend to flip them off at great prices to other deserving collectors. The fact that the collectors could also make monies off the pieces was an added bonus to me.


So there you have it, mate- to flip or not to flip? Those Pandas are really worth holding onto :)

No comments:

Post a Comment