Wednesday 8 August 2018

Batman vs Hulk


I might be putting out a sparingly-worn, almost showroom condition Batman from May 2018 to the open shortly; since there have been so many requests towards the Batman and it was getting increasingly challenging to get ready stock new pieces at prices that I was doing some months back. (NB : Do you want one?)

From previous months' adverts, some grey resellers remarked that it was next to impossible to get some 10 pieces of Batman within a month. Many asked if I could in turn supply for them on a monthly basis, which I declined as I knew that it was not sustainable.

So imagine how wide my mouth went, when I saw the below pictures from an overseas grey reseller on 15 pieces of Hulk that came into his possession. So this was where all the Hulk pieces were hiding.

Oh wow!


1 comment:

  1. Been stalking here, Datuk. Finally see Batman talk. I want the P/O Batman!

    ReplyDelete