Sunday 21 April 2019

Last Bunny On The Moon


Hope you guys are having a great Easter celebration with your loved ones! My kids are out on another Easter egg hunt, so I have some quiet time to update a short entry.


Well, I just had a collector came over to collect a new piece of Seiko MM300 SLA021, and am expecting another collector this evening whom is flying all the way here to view the Baselworld 2017 sold-out Omega "Last Man On The Moon" Limited Edition. In fact, it looked like quite a few collectors were interested in this rare piece.

Truth be told, I was rather tempted to hold onto both pieces; because this LMOTM was so rich in history plus it has lots of room for appreciation. But I need to raise some cash to part-subsidise an in-coming piece so let's just get this April 2019 LMOTM shifted to a keen collector. After all, I would still have my January 2019 LMOTM with me.




So this just came in- apparently The Last Man On The Moon had a chocolatey Last Bunny On The Moon and was over the moon. Enjoy your Easter holidays, dear readers!


Just take a hard look at this LMOTM- I had quite a few Speedmaster Limited Edition pieces and this one truly was designed to be very special! So many details to keep it going fresh for years to come. And like all Speedmaster, it looked great paired with vintage rally strap. What a handsome piece altogether!

No comments:

Post a Comment