Friday 19 April 2019

SOLD : Omega "Last Man On The Moon" Limited Edition


NOS, brand new, and current dated April 2019;
- 5-year manufacturer warranty applies;
- NOS advertised on Chrono24 selling @ up to RM47k;
- Letting go <SOLD> for a fast deal;
- Free additional straps : 1 vintage rally strap, 2 NATO straps.

NB : This collectible watch was requested by a Speedy collector at an agreed price; but after my AD located the NOS and had it shipped to Malaysia, the collector was unable to take it due to monetary reasons. Therefore, am off-loading it to other interested collectors.






Active adverts :
8) 2019 Seiko Mod Parts

2 comments:

  1. Datuk, can trade in the 116710LN that I got from you? Loved this Speedmaster watch and story behind the watch! How much do I have to top-up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wong, I've WhatsApped you. Sorry but I have a collector friend flying to KL to view the LMOTM this evening so will show him first. I'll keep you posted on how it goes. Letting go a couple of pieces for an in-coming piece :)

      Delete