Friday 3 May 2019

Reserved : 2019 Mon5ter Wave #481

I have more Franken Mods coming along, so I'm moving along some of these new builds to make room in the watch winders. Save yourself from the challenges of the mod process, and savour the Endgame result minus the wait for parts and headache.

Details as per the following :
- An Andywristwatches' Franken Mod collection.
- Movement : Seiko NH35/36.
- Mon5ter Wave dial, Dagaz full handset.
- Newly-built, no dings/dents/scratches.
- Letting go @ RM1.5k.
- COD @ Mont Kiara, or PosLaju courier.







Note that I have utilised the hands in similar design as Longines Hydroconquest LE, as these really fit well with the metal indices on the special dial.

Active adverts :
8) 2019 Seiko Mod Parts

2 comments:

  1. Can trade in this Wave with my new Seiko SBDC031?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Datuk, I will take this watch.

    ReplyDelete