Saturday 4 May 2019

Discontinued Seiko Blumo 2019


Received a couple of messages from collectors requesting for more pictures of the Seiko Blumo without the protective stickers. Well, ask and you shall receive. 


And since I just received the Seiko 62MAS Green Lantern this morning, I would just use the Green Lantern's box for illustration purposes. Note that the Blumo would ship with the normal Seiko box.





This was a 2019 Blumo (RRP : RM2,750) and it's literally new. Bought this for a mod work, but there's been a change of direction so would be saving the aftermarket dial and handset for another in-coming base watch. However, I would give away the Batman ceramic bezel free of charge for your own future mods.


And note that this Blumo had been discontinued and would be appreciating in value over time, so I would opine that RM1.6k for this set together with an additional new ceramic bezel; would be a steal of the price. To some of you whom asked for discount to purchase this set immediately, you might want to look elsewhere. I'm sticking to my price in the interim period.




Free Gift : Batman ceramic bezel insert.


1 comment: