Tuesday 28 May 2019

Raya Special : Buy-One-Add-One-Plus-Four


I just got back to Malaysia today, and will be going overseas (this time for some well-deserved holiday with my loved ones) again tomorrow. Admittedly, I was in a pretty jolly mood today and was looking forward to some us-time out there. I was just clearing some e-mails and 2 caught my eye- one was from Lee and the other from Ali. 



Lee was all excited about his MM300 SBDX023 while Ali was asking for a Raya Special. So here goes, I'll put up 2 of the latest Franken Mod in a Buy-One-Add-One-Plus-Four deal. These watches were namely the following :


Movement : Seiko Caliber NH36
Dial : Dagaz
Handset : Dagaz
Crystal : Flat sapphire
Bezel insert : Ceramic Submariner





Movement : Seiko Caliber NH36
Dial : Dagaz
Handset : Dagaz



PLUS THIS : 4 x 22mm straps (DLC bracelet, French military-style MN strap, rubber strap, and thick vintage leather strap).

The above 2 Franken Mod homages, to be collected within the next 8 hours at Mont Kiara, at just RM2.3k. What do you say? :)

2 comments:

  1. I am interested. Can pay and take after Hari Raya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, for collection within today only. Am travelling tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete