Sunday 12 May 2019

The Long Road Home


Captain America might be more known as a fan of Harley-Davidson bikes; but to traverse the North-South Highway for 300+ km ain't no walk in the park. I know, as I used to go for convoys during my younger days when biking was a big hobby to me. 


Those were the days when I straddled those pocket rockets over my crouch. Some of those rides in my stable then were as per the following :





Well, I've been out of the bike scene for a few years now and collecting watches had taken its place as my main hobby. 


Coming back to the long road home, just received this picture of the Johore collector whom collected Blumo this morning, and was traversing on the North-South Highway back home. And guess what, he had taken off the Tudor GMT and had the Blumo accompanying him :) 

2 comments:

  1. SBDC033? Discontinued and worth collecting. 6R is one of Seiko's best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also in Johor Taman Pelangi. If the buyer wants to sell in Johor, I am interested. Will pay same price he bought.

    ReplyDelete