Sunday 12 May 2019

Thor, the Soxa Turtle


We have all seen how Thor transformed from his buffy 6-pack to the 5-years-later-1-pack in Avengers Endgame. And how he turned Turtle when he had to approach the Jane at Asgard to extract the Reality stone. 


When a couple of readers wrote to ask if I built the Soxa Turtle in his likeness, I had to admit that I had no idea about that plot at the point of the build although there seemed to be the similarities at this present state.


The Soxa Turtle was in a cushion case- a big cushion at that, and the dial colour was in the colours of Thor's armour. The lume was like lightning. Yup, there's that similarity alright.


I had initially wanted to flip that piece after the build; but changed my mind after fitting the Dagaz vintage tropical strap on it. Somehow, the piece seemed so complete in this combination, that I just had to retain it in my collection for a while more.


And yup, I wore this today to watch Detective Pikachu. The boys had been pestering me for this movie and it just premiered, so here we were today.

For those of you whom preferred to watch it from the comfort of your own homes, then feel free to watch this HD version :


You're welcome. Enjoy the dance-off! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment