Tuesday 16 April 2019

Seiko Darth Tuna Back To Work


Well, I'm back from Japan and bringing the MM300 back to its homeland was a great idea indeed. I have been putting up a couple of wrist shots @https://www.facebook.com/datoandyblogger) over the week that I was there; but I would likely select some nicer pics from my phone and compile them into a blog entry once I have more time over the upcoming weekend.


Of course, most of the watches had been out of sync from the local time (those not in the watch winders anyway); having not seen any wrist action for a week. The easiest to do then would be to pick up the MM1000 pair of Darth Tuna and Golden Tuna, which had the hi-beat calibers 7C46 ticking accurately in them.

And that was why, we collectors should always have some nice, premium quartz pieces in our collection for days like these.


And nope, I swung by a couple of watch shops in Japan but had not spotted the Gundam Tuna, part of the MM1000 family that was launched during my week there. I managed to pick up a couple of nice watches though, such as the Daytona Ceramic, Rangeman, and Seiko 5 that I wrote about while at the shops.

Black or White?
Ummm...
Well, perhaps the White this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment