Friday 10 March 2017

Arrived : Omega Planet Ocean OEM Bracelet


Readers would know that I ordered an Omega bracelet to be paired with my recently-acquired Planet Ocean, which was the model as used in the James Bond movie. Well, I was looking at some of the tracking IDs from my online orders and realised that... the bracelet had arrived and I shall have it real soon when I returned to Malaysian soil. Hooray!

After installation, it should looked as per the above picture! Both looks are handsome and masculine indeed.







The whole process took just a jiffy 2 weeks or so.


And this was the piece featured in the Omega/Bond museum as the piece worn by Daniel Craig during the filming of the movie.


After installation, the OEM bracelet was not an exact fit to the lower watch case as there was a small gap present. The seller confirmed that they had sent the right bracelet for my watch model. A go-around was suggested by bending the spring lugs slightly, although I was not too keen as I believed that would compromise the strength and rigidity of the spring bar. Oh well, let's see if we could straighten this out or I'll have to get the SC to source for an original Planet Ocean 20mm bracelet for my watch then.

No comments:

Post a Comment