Sunday 12 March 2017

Arrived : Turtle Emerald LE no. 68x/3500


Readers would know that I had recently flip off Turtle Emerald LE no. 2180/3500 to a budding watch collector, along with Dr. Seikostein's Planet Ocean emerald bezel from Poland. It was not my plan actually; but due to a wrong delivery, the Turtle Blue Lagoon LE that I ordered, came as an Emerald LE no. 68x/3500.

(Worry not, as the Seller had thereafter offered to take back the Emerald LE but there was a tinge of regret after I had let go the earlier Emerald LE, so I decided to keep this piece instead. And I have since made another payment towards the Blue Lagoon LE so I should be expecting it to arrive later the week. Both pieces were retailing at RM2,660.60 each, and stocks were low in Klang Valley so collectors were on the KIV standby list at many ADs.)


Anyway, having the Emerald LE back in my collection made me appreciate this very beautiful piece even more so. And this time around, the vintage green leather strap that I previously ordered for the Emerald LE, had arrived so I could pair them up since day one.





The more I looked at this Emerald LE, the more attractive the watch seemed to be. In fact, the green dial looked even more mesmerising than the Rolex Submariner Hulk's; and that's speaking a lot in its favour.







I am waiting for the Blue Lagoon LE to arrive; afterwhich both pieces would be sent for a make-over very soon. I have on-hand premium modification parts from Poland (bezel and insert), and Switzerland (sapphire crystals); and readers could expect the following teasers :









The fun was only just starting...

Waiting for the 2 Turtle LE to be together as per below (picture from Internet) :

No comments:

Post a Comment