Sunday 26 March 2017

Mamak, Teh Tarik Dua!

I would be travelling abroad again shortly, and were looking to retrieve my 2 fave watches for  adventuring travels- namely the Sub Hulk and G-Rangeman. In fact, as I looked at the winder last night, I found that I had somehow flipped the watches such that there were in pairs again. This had happened quite a few times across various brands, for watches transiting in and out of my collection. It's almost as though the watches were able to able to find their own pairs somehow.


The modded Turtle LE pair were truly different from the different :


The Omega pair covered both the ocean and the space :


And the Rolex pair had been featured so much more on this blog, that we shall let sleeping dogs lie. Indeed, my watches are like wolves; and they always hunt in pairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment