Wednesday 21 March 2018

Baselworld 2018 : 22 - 27 Mar

So the Baselworld 2018 is nearly here... and my flight tickets are ready too. But wait a minute, just noticed that my flight tickets were to different countries altogether ;p

Let's all wait for the goodies to be unveiled soon :)


Do note that this blog may be inactive during the Baselworld as there would be lots of write-ups from so many channels, plus I would be travelling; so see you all after the Baselworld. Have fun!


NB : 
1) For some fun and the likes, swing by here @ https://andywristwatches.blogspot.my/2018/03/rolex-baselworld-2018.html.

2) And the cat is out of the bag for Rolex and Tudor. These are their new pieces, and I am putting down my name for that oh-so-beautiful S/S Pepsi GMT-Master ii. And the original WG Pepsi GMT-Master ii received a new blue dial and WG GMT hand. And I may just get the DSSD for my own collection as those slimmed down lugs made the piece more wearable and less on steroids, IMHO.

Enjoy 'em pictures :








No comments:

Post a Comment