Monday 12 March 2018

The Ultimate Rubber Straps

So I would be bidding goodbye to the GMT-Master ii Pepsi soon; but in its place, a watch contact informed me that a TT piece that I had been waiting for was here now. And nope, it's not the 114060 offered by a fellow collector at RM31k, that I had earlier thought of adding into my collection. Change of plan, since this TT piece was now available in the market.


This was a piece that I had, but flipped off, and thereafter wanted to add back into my collection. Yes, it's the 116613LB. I purchased a piece in London in November 2017 @ https://andywristwatches.blogspot.my/2017/11/one-watch-policy.html; and flipped it off in BNIB condition to a fellow collector shortly. This time around, I would actually be wearing this piece that was coming about shortly.


And to celebrate its arrival shortly, I have made the below orders. Now for the mix-and-match when both straps arrive in due course.



No comments:

Post a Comment