Saturday 31 March 2018

SOLD : Rolex Submariner Date 116613LB [#6 Mar]


  • Letting go @ SOLD (#034).
  • MRSP : USD13,400 (before GST). Please check with Rolex Malaysia on the latest pricing.
  • Full boxed set, newly-purchased from grey reseller in March 2018, and in good condition with bezel protector.
  • Nice serial no as per picture.
  • Official Rolex warranty for 5 years.
  • COD at Mont Kiara preferable, so that you could check on the actual great condition of this rare piece. Grab this at a bargain today!

Additional pictures added in :


6 comments:

  1. Datuk, how DO you get all these Rolex with nice serial numbers? TQ for the DSSD JC with the nice serial number. Now I have to find the cash for this TT too. Wait for me K?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mate, you know my goods, I try to get the good ones :)
      No deposit, no reservations, first come first served on this bargain.

      Delete
  2. And who is that Victor Lee trolling your post? Looks like he has some kind of beef with you. Rival watch seller, or scorned watch buyer from the past? What a primadonna sucker! Put him in your BL, Datuk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw, I have replied your WhatsApp. Sorry, was at the movies earlier so phone was on silent mode. Watch is ready for collection anytime, although I may be travelling again in a few days' time. And nope, I don't know that rude fella- if he was not an Alfisti, I would have just ignored him. Money can't buy one manners, that's a shame. Take care, mate!

      Delete
  3. JTS, grey reseller selling at RM52,200 no discount, bro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know as I just bought one Sub Date TT. Overseas AD, dated June 2017 but looked new. RM52,200 cash price at the shop.

    ReplyDelete