Friday 16 March 2018

Batman & Robin




Truth be told, I was a bit reluctant to see the 16710 exiting my collection today; but it was reassuring that she was going to another collector whom would be cherishing her and giving her the necessary wrist times. And this collector was a real gentleman, and I know that I have made yet another good friend in this circle. Hope you enjoy your 16710, mate!



All of us tend to have our own collections- some only buy and buy, while I am more of the type that would buy, keep, write, and flip. Therefore, over time, my collection has evolved many times over. And it's an adventure by itself keeping track of time while flipping time; so here's to us WIS wearing our treasured timepieces in good health!


How does your watch collection look like today? Send your picture over to toyotaharrier240g@gmail.com to be featured here!

No comments:

Post a Comment