Thursday 15 March 2018

Pics Of The 116710LN


There were many interest on the above watch as per my advert @ https://andywristwatches.blogspot.my/2018/03/wts-lnib-rolex-gmt-master-ii-116710ln.html, and there were more than 20 e-mails asking for further pics. As per the norm, I would prefer to put the pictures direct on my blog for easier consumption. However, do note that the watch has already been reserved pending the pick-up this weekend; so I would only be entertaining any further queries if the collector whom reserved the watch did not proceed with the deal.

The watch could literally passed off as a showroom piece- just look at the photos for yourselves!









Some readers highlighted to me that I could flip at a higher price since grey retailers were selling the 116710LN at premium prices as per the following. But I would just maintain my low prices as I was just recouping my cost plus, and was not using this to make profit for business.

Year 2018 @ RM36,500.

Year 2012 @ RM29,800.

Year 2010 @ RM28,800.

2 comments:

  1. Can I offer you RM35,000 for a fast deal? Ready cash buyer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, reserved by another collector already. This is just for hobby so I don't really sell for a profit. Just to get as close to my purchase prices as possible. Will let you know if the deal did not go through. Thanks.

      Delete