Sunday 11 March 2018

God Speed, Speedy Tuesday


It's a Sunday, and my missus asked me why was I getting the Omega Speedy Panda's boxed set out of the watch cabinet. I informed that a watch collector wanted to come and pick up the Speedy Panda as advertised @ https://andywristwatches.blogspot.my/2018/02/wts-omega-speedmaster-panda-under.html. She then informed me that amongst the watches in my collection, that was the one that she liked to wear from time to time. But she had stopped wearing it after I swapped the Cordura strap for the vintage leather strap.


So I swapped back the Cordura strap, and postponed the watch collection. The whole brood would be going to watch Tomb Raider later this afternoon, so let's see if she does wear the Speedy Panda. And if she does, then I could be adding the Speedy Tuesday LE into my collection through a watch swap with a fellow collector.


In the meantime, time to choose another watch to accompany me to the movie later. Which one then?




Alright, Yacht-Master it is then!

No comments:

Post a Comment