Friday 4 January 2019

Men Fight Back



Well, when Mars attacks, the Men fight back!

In this case, I am referring to the Frogman and Rangeman. Spotted these pieces while lunching with some associates at Putrajaya, and we took a closer look. My associates decided to take a Rangeman  (RRP : RM1,546) each, which I declined as I explained that I already have a piece back home in my collection.



However, while I had the Rangeman, Riseman, and Mudman in my collection, I have yet to experience the Frogman; so I was rather intrigued. To be honest, this latest reiteration was miles larger than the original design in its footprint; but there were improvements in that it had sapphire crystal and the resin band was sturdier to the touch.

What do you guys think- should I add a Frogman into my collection? At RRP : RM4,904 a pop, it ain't cheap; but it has quite an iconic design that most collectors would identify as nothing else but the Frogman.






No comments:

Post a Comment