Monday 7 January 2019

One's Speedy Journey : Arm(strong)


Think Moonwatch and the watch that sprung to mind would definitely be the Omega Speedmaster. It's an iconic piece and well-deserving of a place in any collectors' watch box.


Last Saturday, I met an overseas collector i.e. Arm(strong), whom travelled 10 hours from his home country, to pick up a Speedy Ultraman from me. Readers would were well-versed with my style would know that I don't courier luxury watches that I flipped, as I don't want the watches to be exposed to possibilities of theft or damages while in transit. Arm was an avid fan of Speedy and since my BNIB Ultraman was the lowest-priced in the world through a quick Google and further with additional straps, he decided to make the trip to Malaysia. Needless to say, he was happy as bird; and he brought along his other 2 Speedy to make a reunion of trio!




Just looked at the vintage Moonwatch with its patina all set in- isn't it just a handsome piece? It might not be as valuable as the TinTin and Ultraman in terms of resale value, but it could definitely stand on its own right among the trio!








No comments:

Post a Comment