Tuesday 15 April 2014

Orient Mechanical Force Diver (Model No. SEL03002M)



Most of my Diver watches were in darker colours and I thought that it would be nice to have a different one in orange dial; but the orange shade may be a little too loud for me. This Japan-made Diver has a 40-hour power reserve, which could be checked vide the indicator on its dial.

The Orange would be a good purchase for anyone who don't mind the attention that the watch guarantees. RRP was USD715 (can check at Orient USA) or app RM2,400. It's a good watch but somehow, it doesn't quite sing to me. And the bracelet is just too flimsy for my liking.

Looks like a catch and release then...

Specifications :
    Men / Women:Men
    Power Reserve: 40-hour Power Reserve Indicator
    Crystal: Sapphire Crystal
    Movement: ORIENT caliber 40N5A Made in Japan.
    Clasp: Fold-over with Double Push Button Safety
    Crown: Screwed-down
    Water Resistance: 200m
    Case Material: Stainless Steel
    Case Diameter: 46.00mm without crown
    Case Thickness:13.30mm
    Dial Color: Orange
    Bezel Material:Stainless Steel
    Bezel Function:120 Click Unidiretional Bezel
    Calendar:Date
    Band Material:Stainless Steel
    Warranty Type:1 year

Addition :
I later saw the attached advert with regards to a black piece of M-Force that the seller was selling at RM1,800. Mine is the exact same piece except that the dial is orange in colour, hence less subtle compared to the regular divers' watch.


And as worn by Warrick Dunn from NFL.


3 comments:

  1. I'll help you to ask my brother if he's interested. I just bought the black colour M-Force in Singapore for S$850. Your price is just a fraction of mine! But yes, the colour seems to be too bright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you interested to sell the Steinhart Ocean 44? I am interested to buy that if you can give a good discount like this Orient. S$500 for a deal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I offer you RM2,100 to trade tonight? Been looking for this model and ordered via my regular watch shop but already 1+ month.

    ReplyDelete