Saturday 5 April 2014

Sold : Oris Artelier Date



I just packed my Oris Artelier Date and ready for it to be couriered on Monday. I gave it a good cleaning using baby cleaner and a toothbrush used for my watches, and slipped it onto my wrist for one last time. Boy does the Artilier looked good! The Sunburst dial really made the watch looked so different from the rest of the watches in my collection.



Well, you're going to be traveling vide FedEx to another state soon- hope you would be cherished as much by your new owner soon. It's been good having you!


Oh, and to Ms Celini from Kelana Jaya whom left me a message with an offer to purchase the Artelier for RM3,000, I'm sorry that I can't obliged as I have already made a commitment to sell to an earlier party; and my word is as strong as oak. Good luck finding another fine example!

No comments:

Post a Comment