Saturday 12 April 2014

Sold : Oris Aquis Date

I had quite a few queries on the Oris Aquis Date today- and 2 of the potential buyers are from Singapore and East Malaysia. Instead of answering the same questions over and over again, I would just take some pictures of the Aquis now and post it online for all and sundry to view.

History : I got the Aquis Date through a part exchange (read here @ http://andywristwatches.blogspot.com/2014/03/good-trade-oris-aquis-date-3132014.html). The warranty card was dated on the date of the trade, which I believed was probably undated and just written by the seller. I have checked the serial no. with Oris and confirmed that it was a genuine timepiece from the manufacturer. Slight scratches as could be seen from the photos below.




Added : FedEx and PosLaju quotation from KL to Singapore as per the following :





6 comments:

  1. Boleh bagi diskaun sedikit? Saya boleh beli hari minggu ini juga sekiranya saudara bagi harga RM3,400. Dan saya nak dapatkan konformasi, jam tangan saudara tu juga model terbaru TT4 macam yang ini kan : http://www.mudah.my/Oris+Aquis+Date+TT4+Current+4th+Generation+-26683321.htm ? Kalau iya, tolong dihub sebab saya serius nak beli. Sekian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen the advert that you referred to and I believe that it is the same model. This model is still being sold in ADs and is not an obsolete model.

      Delete
  2. Lupa nak tambah, saya tinggal kat Selayang. Saya boleh jumpa kat sekitar KL, tak jadi masalah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear En Munshir, sorry but a watch enthusiast from a forum that we were members together had already contacted me this evening for a deal. Although your offer was actually higher, I had agreed in principal to sell to him. If the deal does not take place due to whatever reasons, I would be in touch with you. Thanks for your interest.

      Delete
  3. Bro, saya mmg berkenan dengan jam tangan Oris tu. Apa kata saya tambahkan seratus lagi ke RM3,500? Kita jumpa hari ni.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Murahnya kau jual Oris tu. Ori ke?

    ReplyDelete