Friday 25 July 2014

For Sale : Watch Leather/Rubber Straps and Titanium/Stainless Steel Bracelet

I just got back from overseas this evening; and for some reason or the other, I decided to do some watch-polishing. Which was a fortunate thing as I started with my spouse' watches and in the process, fount the diamond ring that she had apparently misplaced.

I normally prefer my watches with Nato/Zulu straps so I have some original straps and bracelets sitting pretty in one of the drawers where I kept the watch stuff and more, so feel free to drop me an offer if any of them tickles your fancy :

1) RM30 for 18mm genuine reptile leather strap with signed stainless steel buckle : Good condition and still looks new, only used for placement of watch in the winder;






2) RM80 for 22mm Seiko Z22 rubber strap from Japan-made Seiko diver watch : Good as new, as original strap was replaced with a Nato/Zulu soon after its purchase;





3) RM250 for 21mm original, unpolished Ball titanium and stainless steel bracelet (incomplete set as shown from second picture onwards - missing clasp lock) : Useful for anyone needing the solid end links or additional bracelet links to fit to their Ball bracelet. Removed from Ball Hydrocarbon Mad Cow.






Thanks for reading and feel free to send me a PM or e-mail if you have a need for these. Cheers.

3 comments:

  1. I'm interested to get the Ball bracelet. But is it original and why is it so cheap? AD quoted me more than RM1,600 for a complete new bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly, it's not complete- missing clasp and additional links, and secondly it has scratches (need to polish off); so I am selling it off cheaply for anyone that could have a use for it. Solid end-links. It could be so expensive new as it's titanium and stainless steel.

      Delete
  2. Hi, for the Ball strap, do you sell it as a whole set? Can you ship to Manila, Philippines?

    ReplyDelete