Wednesday 9 July 2014

This Is NOT My Advert : SevenFriday P3-01 Limited Edition

I was communicating with another watch collector on a mutual watch trade earlier, and he commented that he saw my advert on Mudah for the SevenFriday P3-01. I have not placed any advert on the SevenFriday there and informed him accordingly- and thereafter proceeded to take a look at the advert as per attached :



If you refer back at my posting on my SevenFriday P3-01, my watch's serial no. was listed as 0001. The one in the advert was 0009. While it was also an interesting serial no and a nice-to-have (just like how my Tag Heuer Kirium Ti5's serial no was 1668 and that was quite a chance pick), I personally wouldn't place so high a premium on the watch, no offence to the seller.

Then again, my vehicle no plate was purchased at quite a few thousands; so whom am I to comment on his or her price?

If the watch goes at this price, then it's a bonus for him or her, I guess.

All the best on the sale then...

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. I have purchased the P3/01 serial 0009 from Mr Teh this afternoon. He let it go at RM5000. I saw from MWF just now that you have the 0001. I like to offer you the same price for your watch too. COD in Bangsar tonight if you say yes. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your SF still available? I have smsed and e-mailed you but no answers. Someone wants my Hydrocarbon. If you're not interested on the trade, then I'll sell it.

    ReplyDelete