Friday 27 March 2015

50% Discount : SevenFriday Automatic Watches at OMG Prices Now

When I looked through my Post Statistics in Google Analytics, I found that there were much interests  from fellow readers in the SevenFriday watches. Many asked me with regards to the replica (using same Miyota movements) but I always answered that I would recommend saving towards the genuine SevenFriday, and cautioned that I have not held the replica pieces on-hand so I do not know if there looked and felt as good as the pictures that were circulated by the sellers.

Well, it seemed that SevenFriday watches' prices had bottomed-up and GroupOn was selling off P1 and M2 pieces at RM1,999 and RM2,699 respectively. That was a cool 50% off the RRP, and the best thing was... these were genuine SevenFriday watches with 2 years warranty.

Personally, I was no longer into SevenFriday as I felt that it was more of a fashion watch that had had its 15 mins' of fame; but to fans whom beg to differ, this could be the time for them to pick up some pieces.

OMG!


No comments:

Post a Comment