Thursday 12 March 2015

"Is your Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean XL from its Professional series?"

After I posted on my Omega Seamaster Professional Planet Ocean XL (apparently, the Professional bit was very significant as I had a couple of e-mails that asked if my Planet Ocean was from the Professional series- I mean, ummm, aren't all Planet Ocean from the Seamaster Professional series?), I had a number of queries with regards to the said watch.

In the meantime, I have taken the watch out of the winder on Wednesday and took some pictures of it while I was bored on the flight. You judge for yourselves if its condition was truly remarkable.

Let's all wear our watches in good health!












2 comments:

  1. You could passed it off as freaking new, bro! How much including to courier to Singapore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am serious about buying it. I wrote the message above the other day. So how much including to courier to Singapore?

    ReplyDelete