Friday 27 March 2015

Bloomberg : Rolex offshoot Tudor comes of age

There was another article in The Edge today with regards to Tudor at Baselworld 2015.


I have really been a big fan of Tudor since its Heritage series; and surprisingly, I find myself reaching for the Pelagos daily from the winder these days. It was just that comfortable and under-the-radar that it could be worn for any occasions, be it suit-and-tie from Mondays-Thursdays and casual Friday on ummm, Fridays.


In a way, I have demonstrated what another WIS had stated in his One Man, One Watch and Why article, that the Pelagos could just be that watch. Diver genre (WR 500m)- checked; Good size (42mm)- checked; Lightweight (titanium)- checked; Amazing blue lume- checked; Date function- checked; Comfy Glidelock- checked; Low-profile- checked.

And after Tudor added the extra lines on the dial of the Pelagos 2.0, I appreciate my Pelagos 1.0 even more thereafter. It just looks so right and balanced to me.

Tudor Pelagos 1.0

Tudor Pelagos 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment