Tuesday 17 March 2015

Tudor Pelagos with Tudor Straps

As per my earlier posting, I found the Tudor Pelagos bracelet to be a comfortable bracelet when adorning the wrist, and I particularly liked its version of the GlideLock system that adjust to one's wrist automatically throughout the day. Some day, more watch bracelets would be designed along that manner, I believe.






And if you were a sports fan, where rubber was your preferred choice, no worries there anyway as Tudor supplied a rubber strap along with a diver extension to complete the package. I have been an Isofrane fan so I had concerns that the Tudor rubber strap may be hard and unwieldy; but I was pleasantly surprised that it was rather comfortable too.



And I'm also a Nato strap fan. But for the Pelagos, rather than using the standard third parties' Nato straps with abundance of choices in the market, I decided to hunt for and use the Tudor Nato strap. This was an adjustable fabric strap with sophisticated weave; and best of all, the lug pin was slotted into the fabric so that the watch was lodged securely against the strap. And have I mentioned about that very masculine Tudor shield buckle? It's toolish and masculine at the same time.






I may try other straps in my collection in the future; but for now, I am staying true to the Tudor heritage by pairing it with its intended straps while it serves its duty of action. Let's wear our Tudors in good health as we revitalise this brand in the new horology world order.

1 comment:

  1. How much does the Tudor Nato strap cost?

    ReplyDelete