Sunday 22 March 2015

Sold : Seiko Prospex Field Monster Limited Edition Brass

I am thinking of flipping the Prospex Brass that I acquired new (RRP : RM1,445) in December 2014. It has been 3 months in my collection and only worn a handful of times. And because it was mostly worn with Nato, the original calf leather strap was still as good and as soft as new.

This was a Limited Edition watch, and not-easily found in the Seiko ADs.

A reader asked me why do collectors flip watches ever so often, and he especially doesn't get it when the watches were new and under warranty still.

I can't answer for the other collectors, but I know for a fact that as I build up a collection, I would hardly have a chance to wear them in rotation. So the watches were mostly strapped up in the watch winders only. And sometimes, I chance upon new watches that tickle my fancy so I may flip some watches to free up some funds or slots in the watch winders.

I am thinking of freeing the Prospex Brass at merely RM950 i.e. at 35% off the RRP. It was literally a   new unit with zero scratches at all. And if you top-up RM50, I would free the Prospex Brass together with the Nato vintage leather strap (RM125) that it was matched with.

A good deal, yes?









6 comments:

  1. Boleh reserve dan ambil bulan depan? Berkenan nak ambik. Kawan baru beli sebijik kat Pulau Pinang ari tu, baru dapat 5% diskaun jer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought my new same watch for 1300. Why do you do this?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ready to take the full set at RM1,000. How to deal with you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your offers and PMs. Please note that I had been overseas and would only start showing the watch from today. Preferably COD so that you could check the beautiful condition of the watch yourself, and on a first-come-first-served basis.

    And please contact me using PM or e-mail- if you placed your contact no in the public as per Mr Law above, you would be likely be opened to spam marketing so I have deleted your comment. I'll be in touch through sms, no worries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete