Friday 1 January 2016

A Mini Consolidation

Pursuant to my watch rationalisation exercise in Dec 2014, when I scaled down my watches from 36 pieces to "a more wearable" 6 pieces @ http://andywristwatches.blogspot.my/2014/12/food-for-thought-xmas-watch.html, I have inevitably found myself buying and flipping watches all over again throughout 2015.

On the 31st Dec 2015, I examined my collection and found that I currently have 11 pieces and an in-coming 2 pieces. Hence, I would pick a few pieces for flipping. If anyone has interest to get any of these pieces, feel free to drop me an e-mail or PM.

Quartz :
1) Tag Heuer Kirium Ti5 (good-condition, available for sale @ RM4k / RRP : RM7.1k)
2) G-Shock Rangeman Multiband 6
3) G-Shock Camo2 (as-new, available for sale @ RM550 / RRP : RM850)
4) StuckX Bullhead (in-coming, pending arrival in Jan 2016)

Winding :
1) Pagol Sub-Second Date 3055
2) PAM0005

Automatic :
1) Sub 116610LV
2) Explorer 2 216570
3) Speedy Panda
4) Pelagos Ti5 (good-condition, available for sale @ RM10.5k / RRP : RM16.5k)
5) Tuna "Dracula" 50th Anniv (as-new, available for sale @ RM2.2k / RRP : RM2.65k)
6) Tuna "Bluefin" 50th Anniv
7) Ball Engineer II Genesis 125th Anniv (in-coming, pending arrival in Mar 2016)

Pictures of the watches for sale as per the following :

Tag Heuer Kirium Ti5 full boxed set.

Tudor Pelagos Ti5 full boxed set.

G-Shock Camo2 full boxed set, under warranty.

Tuna "Dracula" full boxed set, under warranty.

My AD further called me and informed that they were willing to do a good deal on a limited edition timepiece that they had anticipated would sell out the moment it was displayed; but which had many interested buyers but none that had handed over the credit card or cash (most probably due to the uncertainties in the local economy). That was a good piece and limited to 11,007 pieces; so that had me pondering over. Let's see how things go.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Datuk, Joe here. Remember me? I bought 2 pieces from you previously. I am interested in the Pelagos. Pick-up at your place at Mont Kiara? I am free anytime today. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joe, how are you? Sorry, the Pelagos had actually been spoken for. It was a piece that I was considering if I should let go or not, weighing both sides to and fro. Ultimately, met a young collector whom would be embarking on his collection journey soon and felt that this was a piece that could encourage him in the direction. Sorry about it.

      Delete
    2. I texted you but you hadn't reply. Would it help if I add RM300 on-top of your asking price? RM10,800 - sounds good, right?

      Delete
    3. Hi Joe, thanks for the offer but I had given my word to the young collector, so I have to keep to it. I have other pieces for sale so feel free to look at them. Cheers.

      Delete