Saturday 23 January 2016

Balls 4 Sale


The Malaysian economy ain't a walk in the park these days, and more and more investors were exiting to neighbouring countries with better prospects. It ain't easy operating in such an environment, but for true blue Malaysians, we'll find a way to weather the storm somehow.

Which also occurred to me that there were more ads for nice watches these days going out for a song, by owners whom needed fast cash.

Earlier the day, I spotted 2 Ball watches for sale as per the following :


Now, the Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon "Mad Cow" was an interesting piece, and I have missed this piece after flipping it back in 2014 @ http://andywristwatches.blogspot.co.id/2014/09/wts-ball-engineer-hydrocarbon-titanium.html. As I was currently overseas on rugged terrains, I saved the advert and made a mental note to contact the seller to take a look and probably take the unit off his hand.


This piece was a collectible, and I have seen collectors wanting south of RM10k for such a piece in better times. The owner stated in his advert that he needed funds urgently, which could explain the low asking price.


The Ball Spacemaster was also an interesting piece, although I would place a collectible premium more on the "Mad Cow" piece.

Let's see how things go- I may just add back a "Mad Cow" piece into my collection in due course pursuant to my return.

1 comment: