Tuesday 5 January 2016

Sold : 2005 Tag Heuer Kirium Ti5 (Model No : WL1180, Serial No : AQ1668) @ RM4,000

I receive 2 overseas queries with regards to my earlier post @ For Sale : Tag Heuer Kirium Ti5, as to whether the said watch was similar to some of the classifieds as seen on the Net. There was said to be 4 other Kirium Ti5 for sale in USA and Europe currently.

I would re-produce the adverts from the links that were e-mailed to me, with prices ranging up till circa RM5,700. I would confirm that my watch was similar to the other Kirium Ti5 (titanium grade 5) watches on sale; and to the best of my knowledge, it was the only piece for sale in Malaysia in the interim period. This was the highest range in the non-chrono Kirium F1 series; and you would not spot many wearing the same watch so there was some exclusivity there. And the carbon fibre dial was quite amazing to look at!

Further, I have upgraded the watch from rubber strap to bracelet for longevity of strap life; although you could still get the rubber strap from LVMH and/or online vendors. To me, the bracelet works better as you would not have the rubber strap hardened over time. I could pass the old hardened rubber strap to the new owner for comparison purposes.





This was currently the lowest-priced (RM4,000 for real) Kirium Ti5 in the world, going by the adverts of similar watches on sale over the Internet. It was in good nick, worked fine, and had a great serial no. AQ1668 if it mattered to you. I would prefer to deal COD in KL or sell within Malaysia, for easier transaction.

Do e-mail me if you were keen to pick up this elusive piece for your collection. Cheers.




5 comments:

  1. Can you do Euro850 inclusive of shipment here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you do Euro850 inclusive of shipment here?

      Delete
  2. I am interested in your Tag Heuer, Datuk. Can we do COD at TTDI? Agree to your price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Joan from Singapore. Can I meet you in JB to deal? I am willing to pay an additional RM300 for your transportation to JB. If it was a genuine Tag Heuer Kirium Ti5, I would pay you RM4,300 on the spot. Please give me your mobile no. and I would WA you to deal further. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks for all your offers. Given my frequent travels, I prefer for local COD deals with the meeting place at Mont Kiara. This way, I needn't spend time travelling to and fro, and you could be assured that you would be getting a genuine and quality piece as you could check the Kirium Ti5 face-to-face. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete