Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year & Happy Birthday

It was my domestic helper's birthday today; and as per the norm, we let her choose where she would like to have dinner at. She chose Madam Lim's, so here we were in celebration of her birthday. It was quite funny as the boys kept blowing out the candle, although we kept telling them that Nanny was supposed to be the party to blow out the candle.

It was also the first day of the year, so I had the Blue Tuna 50th Anniv on my wrist while my spouse had the Speedy Panda on hers. Actually, she would have chosen a more girlie watch but I had asked her to wear the Panda as I wanted to show another watch lover whom I was meeting that evening, that particular watch that he mentioned he really liked.

So it all worked out well.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex, did you write a comment here? You had removed it, so I can't read it. Nice knowing you and hope you enjoy your new baby :)

      Delete
    2. Hello Dato! I just want to thank you again for the wonderful watch.
      I am really happy with it and hope to catch up again with you soon. =D

      Delete
    3. Hi Alex, you're most welcome and like what Datin told me, the happy look on your face was an added bonus to us. Hope you wear the watch in good health and till we catch up again.

      Delete