Sunday 26 February 2017

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean GMT Deep Black

While hunting for the earlier James Bond's Planet Ocean (PO), I also tried the Planet Ocean GMT Deep Black. I had previously flipped a 45.5mm PO as it looked too big on my wrist; and I had joked that the watch looked like it was wearing me rather than the other way round. 

Another collector had recently offered me his newly-acquired Deep Black at a good price (readers would know that I had good relationship with some ADs and were able to get 30% off RRP for some Omega models), so I wanted to gauge if the watch would be a fit on my wrist.

I thought that it being ceramic and black, it could looked smaller than the 45.5mm footprint but alas, it was not only big but also bulky, given the GMT mechanism. Looks like a no-no then.




No comments:

Post a Comment