Sunday 26 February 2017

Sold : Rolex Sea-Dweller Ceramic

Update : Received lots of offers and trades on this piece. Highest offer received was RM34k. But sorry, am firm on my price. If you are interested to get this great example of Sea-Dweller Ceramic and have RM35k to spare, the you may be the lucky owner of this lucky piece. Prices for these Rolex sports watches increase every year, so you would likely make monies when you want to flip it years ahead. Cheers.

Rolex Sea-Dweller Ceramic as per the following info :
  • Warranty card stamped by Rolex AD, valid till mid-Nov 2020 (peace of mind);
  • Full boxed set with inner & outer box, warranty card, cardholder, tags, & booklets;
  • Desk diver 9.5/10 condition, worn in rotation with other watches;
  • Extras : Rolex hardcover book, vulcanised rubber strap, premium Nato James Bond strap;
  • Current RRP @ Feb 2017 : RM40,420 (can check at Rolex AD);
  • Mine selling at RM35,000 only.






8 comments:

  1. What's your.contact number sir?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My e-mail address is in my blog main picture. E-mail me with your contact and I'd be in touch. Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Your SDC is still under Rolex warranty? Can sell at RM34000?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Under warranty, but price is nett. Thanks for your interest.

      Delete
  3. Hi, is this piece still available for sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, missed your message earlier. My e-mail address is in my blog main picture. E-mail me with your contact and I'd be in touch. Cheers.

      Delete
  4. RM34,500 for a fast sale? I can collect the SDC this weekend. Really liked this model!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Under warranty, but price is nett. Thanks for your interest.

      Delete