Saturday 25 February 2017

Releasing Turtles into the Wild

Readers would know that I have added 6 Seiko Turtles recently, namely the following :

1) Turtle Pepsi K1,
2) Turtle Emerald LE,
3) Turtle PADI SE,
4) Turtle Blue J1,
5) Turtle PADI SE,
6) Turtle Blue Lagoon LE.

Well, I then started to release the Turtles back into the wild, so that I could have more space in my winders.


Turtle Pepsi was sold to a fellow reader, ditto Turtle PADI SE, then Turtle Blue J1 was offered for free to a reader under the Cheap Thrills; and now another reader had asked to take-over (the make-over) for Turtle Emerald LE.

Goodbye Turtles, hope you guys enjoy more wrist times on your new owners' wrists!





1 comment:

  1. Can I offer RM2.5k for your watch with P.O. bezel? Collector here. Seiko warranty valid?

    ReplyDelete