Saturday 11 February 2017

Seiko Turtle Emerald LE : Change of Plans

There were a couple of e-mails that came in earlier this evening, offering good monies to take the Turtle Blue J1 and Turtle PADI off my hands by fellow collectors whom had been on queue at local ADs to add these pieces to their collection. And since sharing is caring, I would sleep over the proposals tonight.

In the meantime, since the Turtle Emerald LE was more elusive, I have decided to start off the proposed modifications with this baby first. Given its limited edition basis, I had been keeping it more for appreciation in the winder, and less on wearing. But it shall draw more wrist times from hereon. I have ordered the Shark One bezel and Planet Ocean insert in Rolex Submariner Hulk colour, and shall let my fellow readers feast on the results when these items were shipped here from Poland in the next fortnight or so.

Basically, imagine the following :


Plus


And if the combination works, then I might proceed to look at the other options for my other Turtles :



No comments:

Post a Comment