Saturday 27 January 2018

Champagne Time

I'm seated in my plane, waiting for it to taxi down the runway for the take-off. The stewardess mentioned that the champagne would be a good companion during the wait. Oh well, cheers then...


The Rolex GMT-Master ii used to be the de-facto watch on all Pan-Am flights, hence the flight connection, no pun intended. Well, I may not be sporting the Rolex for this flight, but the PAM on flight felt right at home nonetheless. Just a play with words.


Can you spot the Rolex Explorer ii on the fellow passenger's wrist? I used to have that piece before I flipped it off some years back.


All too soon, the weekend was over and it was time to fly back. Well, the PAM has served me well over the short getaway, and it deserves the thumbs-up!


No comments:

Post a Comment