Thursday 18 January 2018

Night Lamp and Macy the Guard

It was bed time and I saw my youngest one sneaking into my watch room and coming out shortly, trying to look cool as cucumber. About an hour later, I went to his bedroom to check on him and saw that he was asleep, with a PAM by the table. The lume was shinning still.

I checked with him on this in the morning.

"I don't want to turn on the night lamp at night. I want to help save the world (NB : He meant to conserve energy.) But I don't want it to be too dark. So I used your big watch as the night lamp."

Fair enough, I thought. But why was his bear, Macy cuddling the watch instead of sleeping by his side as usual?

"I don't want the Big Bad Wolf to take your watch. So I asked Macy to guard your watch."

Try beating his logic :)

1 comment: