Tuesday 27 February 2018

SOLD : BNIB Rolex Daytona Ceramic 116500LN [#7 Feb]

This is a new piece that would be coming in shortly. Any interest from fellow readers to take over this piece? 

Do note that I would be buying this piece from the AD at a premium; and since I don't intend to have this Daytona in my collection, I would let another collector have my entitlement at a similar premium plus the cost of my flight to retrieve the piece. Only 1 piece was available at the interim period, and I would only entertain serious collectors. 

Due to a previous experience when flipping the BLNR whereby a party informed that he wanted the watch very much and I turned the others down, only to receive a message much later on that he was no longer interested, I might be taking a nominal deposit from the collector taking up the piece.

- BNIB showroom condition with all protective stickers intact.
- Official Rolex warranty for 5 years, and unnamed warranty card.
- Was on the Waiting List, and will be picking up from the AD shortly.
- COD at Mont Kiara preferable, so that you could check on the actual great condition of this rare piece. Grab this at a bargain today!




Check out this picture of the Daytona that the reader shared with me- ain't it a handsome piece?

No comments:

Post a Comment