Wednesday 21 February 2018

SOLD : BNIB Rolex Yacht-Master 116622 Platinum [#2 Feb]

  • Letting go @ RM43k only.
  • MRSP : RM46k.
  • Full boxed set, BNIB showroom condition with all protective stickers intact.
  • Official Rolex warranty for 5 years, and unnamed warranty card.
  • Platinum bezel, and sought-after Rhodium dial.
  • COD at Mont Kiara preferable, so that you could check on the actual great condition of this rare piece. Grab this at a bargain today!









 





NB : Please feel free to browse the following adverts :

7 comments:

  1. I just buy this on CNY day 1 for full list price around S$16k at Orchard Road. If only your sale came up before that, I would grab today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, there'll be other opportunities. I have many pieces coming along from time to time.

      Delete
  2. Emailed you on my offer. Pls chk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rm41000 jadi? Diskon sikit kasi blanja Kongsi Fachai.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TQ for letting me view this YM tonight at short notice, Datuk. Very nice serial no for Chinese. I would get the funds from the bank next week and come back to see you. TQ.

    ReplyDelete