Monday 19 February 2018

KISS = Keep It Simple, Stupid

I was looking through my collection earlier and decided to adopt the above KISS model on the self-winding mechanical pieces. I already have some pretty nice pieces in my collection, but I realised that I have yet to have any with precious and rare metal- and what better watch than to add the YM40 that comes equipped with a platinum bezel!

Going forward, I foresee that the pieces that I would place in the winder on a daily basis for this year would include the following :

1) Rolex Yacht-Master 40;
2) Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chronograph;
3) Omega Speedmaster Panda;
4) Ball Engineer ii Genesis LE;
5) PAM366;
6) PAM005;

Pieces that I might be flipping off later the year may include the following :

7) Rolex Submariner Hulk;
8) PAM364;
9) Rolex GMT-Master ii BLNR.






No comments:

Post a Comment