Thursday 22 February 2018

More Pictures of the Planet Ocean Chronograph

I saw this picture of a giant Planet Ocean Chronograph on the Net. Imagine having this superb piece ticking along in your watch room. Oh wow!


After looking at this picture, I had to get my Planet Ocean Chronograph out from the winder and take some pictures to remember the piece by. I posted the advert @ https://andywristwatches.blogspot.my/2018/02/wts-omega-seamaster-planet-ocean.html, and there had been a few requests for viewing. In fact, a buyer wanted to place a RM5k deposit this evening and raise the remaining RM18k balance next week; but I declined as I would prefer a straightforward full payment deal. So it would probably be picked up by another buyer tomorrow.

Check out how handsome this masculine piece really is!






Just like the buyer this evening remarked, he was expecting hairline scratches all over the watches given that it was a pre-owned piece; but even the clasp looked as though it was fresh out of the showroom. He was so amazed. Oh well, if he had brought the full sum for the viewing today, this would have been a heck of a bargain for him; but now it depends on whether he could raise the full sum before another buyer comes to view.

With a full manufacturer warranty on the piece for another 40 months i.e. till 8/6/2021, this would essentially be a worry-free piece at a bargain of a price indeed!

1 comment:

  1. Can I have your phone no? Can I view this Sunday? I can pay in full. TQ.

    ReplyDelete