Friday 4 May 2018

From My Collection : 2018 Rolex GMT-Master ii 116710BLNR (More Pictures #1)

Further to my advert yesterday @ https://andywristwatches.blogspot.my/2018/05/wts-rolex-gmt-master-ii-116710blnr-1-may.html, there had been many queries from fellow readers about this piece that I was releasing from my collection.

Given the amount of interests that there were for the piece, I have taken more pictures of the Batman for your viewing pleasure. This could literally passed off as a showroom piece, and the backdrop was the newspapers from yesterday and today.

So for any of you on the fence, you might just need to make up your mind quickly for this piece would not be in the market for long...







Even Batman comes back for voting... But which party, is a secret.




No comments:

Post a Comment