Sunday 20 May 2018

SOLD : Rolex GMT-Master ii 116710BLNR Batman (#8 May)

  • Letting go @ SOLD (#844).
  • Ready stock for 2 pieces. Brand new in box condition, with all stickers intact.
  • Official Rolex warranty for 5 years from 18/4/2018 - 17/4/2023.
  • COD at Mont Kiara preferable, so that you could check on the actual great condition of this rare piece. Grab this at a bargain today!






NB : Some readers sent me the below 116710BLNR print screens from Mudah grey resellers and asked about the differences in their prices and if the products had any differentiation from mine. In my case, since I bought in bundle deals, I could afford to pass on the savings to my readers. That's why my price is lower. Readers were welcomed to get from me, or from any of these grey resellers.


No comments:

Post a Comment