Thursday 3 May 2018

SOLD : Rolex Yacht-Master 116622 Platinum [#4 May]

  • Letting go @ SOLD (#034)
  • Top-up RM600 for Bergeon 7825, and free rubber strap.
  • MRSP : RM46k. Grey resellers are selling at RM47k on Mudah.
  • Full boxed set, in showroom condition.
  • Official Rolex warranty for 5 years, and unnamed warranty card.
  • Platinum bezel, and sought-after Rhodium dial. 
  • COD at Mont Kiara preferable, so that you could check on the actual great condition of this rare piece. Grab this at a bargain today!









4 comments:

  1. Datuk, I asked you to sell to me in Feb, and you said not time yet. I finally found a 2016 used set in Japan last week and bought for RM43.6k. Now I see your sale. Sakit hati, man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, there'd be other pieces in future :)

      Delete
  2. Bos, I am interested to buy. Cash RM41k can? Take today also can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your offer, but I would hold onto my asking price for the interim period.

      Delete