Thursday 28 June 2018

Experimentation : Custom Hand-Made Quality Watch Straps

"Inspiration comes from not just within ourselves, but also from watching life around us."

Readers would know that I loved playing with watches; and I get a fair bit of queries on a monthly basis with regards to the types of watches to get, and where to get quality watch straps.

With regards to the watch straps, it was true that there seemed to be rather limited choices locally for good quality watch straps. We almost always have to import from overseas; and even then, the quality was often a hit or miss. And getting respite from overseas purchases were often a tedious process. There seemed to be inconsistency in getting good quality leather and rubber straps.

Given that I have been flipping a fair bit of Rolex watches, readers cum buyers have also been asking if it was possible for me to assist them to source for quality leather straps. After some time scouting around and liaising with various parties, I would be getting an initial batch of hand-made leather straps to be paired with my Rolex watches.

If the fit and finish were up to my communicated expectations, then I would start to assist my readers with getting the leather straps that they have dearly wanted to get their hands on. Let's see where it goes from here!




2 comments:

  1. Waiting for your update, Datuk. I am interested in the Louis Vutton monogram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any updates on the personalised straps, Datuk?

    ReplyDelete